Life Cycle Assessment
- publications/archive January 4, 2008 Looking Back on the First Two Years This report reviews the Project’s major activities, key contributions, and most significant impacts over its first two years.
- events/archive July 26, 2007 Where Does the Nano Go? New Report on End-of-Life Regulation of Nanotechnologies Please join us on July 26, 2007, for the release of this report featuring the authors, along with Leslie Carothers, President of the Environmental Law Institute, and David Rejeski, Director, Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies. The discussion will focus on the end-of-life regulation of nanotechnologies. video
- publications/archive July 1, 2007 Where Does the Nano Go? End-of-Life Regulation of Nanotechnologies
- news/archive March 20, 2007 Life Cycle Assessment Essential to Nanotech Commercial Development
- publications/archive March 1, 2007 Nanotechnology and Life Cycle Assessment: A Systems Approach to Nanotechnology and the Environment