- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- NIRT: Controlling Interfacial Activity of Nanoparticles: Robust Routes to Nanoparticle-based Capsules, Membranes, and Electronic Materials Principal Investigator: Todd EmrickCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Investigating Nano-carbon Particles in the Atmosphere: Formation and TransformationPrincipal Investigator: JoAnn Ann LightyCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Multi-Scale Modeling and Simulation of Adhesion, Nanotribology and NanofluidicsPrincipal Investigator: Mark RobbinsCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Nanoengineered shells for encapsulation and controlled releasePrincipal Investigator: Yuri LvovCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Nanoparticle Fe as a Reactive Constituent in Air, Water, and Soil Principal Investigator: Michelle Scherer Country: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Nanoparticle-Environment Interfaces: Interactions in Natural Systems Principal Investigator: Udo BeckerCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: The Development of Vault Nano-CapsulesPrincipal Investigator: Leonard RomeCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NSEC: Center for Biological and Environmental Nanotechnology Principal Investigator: Vicki ColvinCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic silica nanoparticles: towards an understanding of their structure in aquatic systemsPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: NERC
- Photochemical Fate of Manufactured Carbon Nanomaterials in the Aquatic Environment Principal Investigator: Chad JafvertCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA