- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Nanoscale zerovalent iron (nZVI) impact on soil microbial communitiesPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: NERC
- Nanotechnology Safety NetworkPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: EPSRC
- Nanotox: Cross-Media Environmental Transport, Transformation, and Fate of Manufactured Carbonaceous Nanomaterials Principal Investigator: Linsey MarrCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NANOTOX: Investigative Support for the Elucidation of the Toxicological Impact of Nanoparticles on Human Health and the EnvironmentPrincipal Investigator: Greg StevensCountry: EUFunding Source: EU
- NER: Exploring the Limits of Nanoparticle Removal with Pulsed LasersPrincipal Investigator: Cetin CetinkayaCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Neurotoxicity after Pulmonary Exposure to Welding Fumes Containing ManganesePrincipal Investigator: James AntoniniCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- NIRT - Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Investigations of Fluid Interactions/Transport in Nanodomains and Around NanoparticlesPrincipal Investigator: Robert ThompsonCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Nanoscale Processes in the Environment: Nanobiogeochemistry of Microbe/Mineral InteractionsPrincipal Investigator: Michael HochellaCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Active Nanoparticles in Nanostructured Materials Enabling Advances in Renewable Energy and Environmental Remediation Principal Investigator: David DixonCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NIRT: Carbon Nanopipes for Nanofluidic Devices and In-situ Fluid StudiesPrincipal Investigator: Yury GogotsiCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF