- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Microbial Impacts of Engineered Nanoparticles Principal Investigator: Pedro J AlvarezCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Molecular Simulation of Chemical Warfare Agent Adsorption Principal Investigator: Jeffrey PotoffCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- NANOCARE: Development of Inhalation Toxicity Model for Testing of NanomaterialsPrincipal Investigator: Harald KrugCountry: GermanyFunding Source: German Government
- Nanocoatings for Biomedical ImplantsPrincipal Investigator: Wenping JiangCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH
- Nanodroplet Aerosols: Formation and Structure Principal Investigator: Barbara WyslouzilCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Nanoparticle in the WorkplacePrincipal Investigator: Mark HooverCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Nanoparticle Occupational Safety and Health ConsortiumPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: HSE in UK
- Nanoparticle Occupational Safety and Health ConsortiumPrincipal Investigator: Michele OstraatCountry: USAFunding Source: Industry Consortium
- Nanoparticle Stability in Natural Waters and its Implication for Metal Toxicity to Water Column and Benthic OrganismsPrincipal Investigator: James RanvilleCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Nanoscale Mineralogy and Geochemistry of Arsenian Pyrite in Ore Deposits Principal Investigator: Stephen KeslerCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF