- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Hysteretic Accumulation and Release of Nanomaterials in the Vadose Zone Principal Investigator: Tohren KibbeyCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- IGERT Formal Proposal: Nanophases in the Environment, Agriculture, and TechnologyPrincipal Investigator: Alexandra NavrotskyCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Imaging Tumor Blood Vessels in Bone Metastases from Breast CancerPrincipal Investigator: Wadih ArapCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH
- In vivo imaging of diabetogenic cytotoxic T-lymphocytesPrincipal Investigator: Anna MooreCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH
- Internalization and Fate of Individual Manufactured Nanomaterial within Living Cells Principal Investigator: Galya OrrCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- International Symposium on Nanoparticles: Aerosols and MaterialsPrincipal Investigator: David Y.H. PuiCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Manufactured nanoparticle migration in groundwatersPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: NERC
- Measure The Transport Of Modified Nanoparticles Through Soil Principal Investigator: Country: USAFunding Source: DOD
- Metal-colloid interactions in freshwatersPrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: NERC
- Methodology Development for Manufactured Nanomaterial Bioaccumulation TestPrincipal Investigator: Yongsheng ChenCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA