- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Environmental Molecular Science Institute: Actinides and Heavy Metals in the Environment - The Formation, Stability, and Impact of Nano- and Micro-Particles Principal Investigator: Jeremy FeinCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- European Network for the Coordination of Science and Technology in the field of Health Effects of Manufactured NanoparticlesPrincipal Investigator: Michael RiedikerCountry: SwitzerlandFunding Source: This network is currently self-financed by the participating researchers
- Evaluated Nanoparticle Interactions with SkinPrincipal Investigator: Nancy Monteiro-ReviereCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Evaluating the Impacts of Nanomanufacturing via Thermodynamic and Life Cycle Analysis Principal Investigator: Bhavik BakshiCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Fate and Transformation of C60 Nanoparticles in Water Treatment Processes Principal Investigator: Jae-Hong KimCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Fate and Transport of Carbon Nanomaterials in Unsaturated and Saturated Soils Principal Investigator: Kurt PennelCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Fate of hydrophilic nanoparticles in biological environmentPrincipal Investigator: Catherine SchützCountry: SwitzerlandFunding Source: Swiss National Science Foundation
- Flourescent Ceramic NanoprobesPrincipal Investigator: Timothy J BoyleCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH
- Formation and redistribution of nanocrystalline products of biomineralization and chemical weathering during soil formationPrincipal Investigator: Jillian BanfieldCountry: USAFunding Source: USDA
- Generation and Characterization of Occupationally Relevant Airborne NanoparticlesPrincipal Investigator: Doug EvansCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH