- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Current and Predicted Environmental Exposure to Engineered Nanomaterials.Principal Investigator: Alastair BoxallCountry: UKFunding Source: UK Defra
- Cut Nanotube Capsules for MR Imaging (RMI)Principal Investigator: Robert D BolskarCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH
- Developing a Web-Based Nano-Information LibraryPrincipal Investigator: Arthur L. MillerCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Durability of Nanostructured, Surface Functional, Titanium Dioxide Based Thin FilmsPrincipal Investigator: Nathan MellottCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Dynamics, distribution and photochemistry of quantum dots in blood vessels Principal Investigator: David CrambCountry: CanadaFunding Source: NSERC
- Early Detection of Renal InjuryPrincipal Investigator: Country: USAFunding Source: NIH
- Elemental Composition of Freshly Nucleated Particles Principal Investigator: Murray JohnstonCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- ELUCIDATING INTERACTIONS AND TRANSFORMATIONS OF POLLUTANTS AND ORGANIC MATTER IN SOILPrincipal Investigator: K. goyneCountry: USAFunding Source: USDA
- Engineered nanoparticles in the natural aquatic environmentPrincipal Investigator: Jamie LeadCountry: UKFunding Source: Natural Environment Research Council
- Environmental Biogeochemistry and Nanoscience: Applications to Toxic Metal Transport in the Environment Principal Investigator: Deborah ArugueteCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF