- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Bypass Leakage and Recirculation of Workplace AerosolsPrincipal Investigator: Anthony T ZimmerCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Carbon Nanoparticles in Combustion: A Multiscale Perspective Principal Investigator: Angela VioliCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Carbon Nanotubes: Environmental Dispersion States, Transport, Fate, and BioavailabilityPrincipal Investigator: Walter J. WeberCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- CAREER: Exploring Nano-Scale Properties of Functionalized Monolayers: An Integrated Molecular Simulation and Experimental StudyPrincipal Investigator: Shaoyi JiangCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- CAREER: Interfacial Reactions Affecting Heavy Metal Fate and Transport: An Integrated Research and Education Plan Principal Investigator: Daniel GiammarCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- CHARACTERIZATION AND TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF NANOPARTICLES FROM LIQUID-BASED NANOFILM PRODUCTSPrincipal Investigator: Keld Alstrup JensenCountry: DenmarkFunding Source: Nanocover Scandinavia A/S
- Chemical and Biological Behavior of Carbon Nanotubes in Estuarine Sedimentary SystemsPrincipal Investigator: Lee P. FergusonCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Chemical Characterization of Ultrafine Aerosol Particles Principal Investigator: Murray JohnstonCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF
- Chemical Fate, Biopersistance, and Toxicology of Inhaled Metal Oxide Nanoscale Materials Principal Investigator: Jacob D McDonaldCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Collaborative Research: NIRT: Surface Reactivity of Nanocrystalline Oxides and Oxyhydroxides: Implications for Processes in the EnvironmentPrincipal Investigator: Alexandra NavrotskyCountry: USAFunding Source: NSF