- Environment, Health and Safety Research
- Broad Research Categories
- Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
Broad Research Categories
Generation, Dispersion, Transformation etc.
- Pulmonary Deposition and Translocation of NanomaterialsPrincipal Investigator: Robert MercerCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Quantitative risk assessment of nanoparticles in the environment: Exposure modeling and ecotoxicological considerationsPrincipal Investigator: B. NowackCountry: SwitzerlandFunding Source: Empa (Materials science and technology research institution)
- REACTIVITY, AGGREGATION AND TRANSPORT OF NANOCRYSTALLINE SESQUIOXIDES IN THE SOIL SYSTEMPrincipal Investigator: A. A. BerheCountry: USAFunding Source: USDA
- Recognition and Physicochemical Characterization of Nanomaterial-Peptide Interactions Principal Investigator: John F HonekCountry: CanadaFunding Source: NSERC
- Reducing Diesel Particulate Exposures in Western MinesPrincipal Investigator: Art L. MillerCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Repercussion of Carbon Based Manufactured Nanoparticles on Microbial Processes in Environmental SystemsPrincipal Investigator: Ronald TurcoCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Research network on Nanoparticles at the science and engineering/Medicine InterfacePrincipal Investigator: Country: UKFunding Source: EPSRC
- Respiratory Effects of Particulate Exposures in Wildland FirefightersPrincipal Investigator: Denise GaughanCountry: USAFunding Source: NIOSH
- Responses of Lung Cells to Metals in Manufactured Nanoparticles Principal Investigator: John VeranthCountry: USAFunding Source: EPA
- Reuse in RI: A State-based Approach to Complex ExposuresPrincipal Investigator: Kim BoekelheideCountry: USAFunding Source: NIH